- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You will be picked up at your centrally located hotel to start your half day tour from Puerto Varas. You will sample salmon from the Pescado river and enjoy views of LLanguihue lake along with exploring the village of Ensenada.
This tour will start from hotels and accommodation that are centrally located. It will not start from Cruiser ship or from the Puerto Montt port.
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Guide in Spanish, English or Portuguese throughout the visit
- Transportation by car, minibus or bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and Drink
Centrally located Puerto Varas hotels.
This tour will only start from hotels and accommodation that are centrally located. It will not start from Cruiser ship or from the Puerto Montt port.
During this tour we will see the main attractions that gain the interest of nature´s lovers. Wonderful places like Pescado river, small community in the edge of the LLanquihue lake.
In the mouth of Pescado river it will be possible for us to see a church dating back to early 20th century.
We will visit the waterwheel El Condor and the Puerto Humos, a special place where the delicious smoked salmon fish is prepared.
The tourist will have time for shopping and tasting the fish.
After 15 minutes drive arrival at the Ensenada village and we will go to The Laguna Verde which is located on the foothills of the majestic Osorno volcano.
Time to walk around and soon afterward we move to a local restaurant called “El fogón Pucarà”, a place where the bovine and pork stick-roasts are prepared. Time for lunch.
In the afternoon we will be arriving at Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, to see the world famous Petrohuè falls, and then we finish our excursion in the area of Todos Los Santos (All Saints Lake).
A little trek is possible here, or you can take some pictures or rent a boat to sail the wonderful deep emerald lake.
We return to Puerto Varas at dusk.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.