- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 2.5-hour horseback riding adventure is for both novice and more experienced riders. While riding in a small-group which provides an opportunity to truly immerse yourself in the Chilean countryside, your professional multi-lingual guides directs you as you venture on this memorable horseback riding tour.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
- Photo service included
- Beverages (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase)
Take a bus at Bus Terminal Pajaritos in Santiago, Pick up at Bus Terminal Villa Alemana or drive by own car to the Campesano Ranch at Quebrada Escobares
Please contact the day before the activity via Viator or WhatsApp +56966785644 to confirm and talk meeting point details!
This tour begins at 11:00am. You can choose to arrive at the meeting point in Valparaiso at Plaza Sotomayor at 9:30am or you can also head straight to the ranch at 10:00am.
Once you arrive at the ranch, we'll provide you with your riding equipment including chaps and a helmet. We'll then move to the corral where you'll receive a brief introductory instruction and have some time to practice with your horse.
After you've gotten comfortable with your horse, we'll begin our tour into the hills. While riding you'll get to see the native flora & fauna of central Chile--you may even spot a Black-chested Buzzard-Eagle! Your professional German guides, who also speak English and Spanish, will accompany you to make sure you have a memorable and safe experience. The tour will take you up to a gorgeous lookout point where you'll get to see the beautiful valleys and landscapes.
We'll provide water and fruit along the way for your refreshment. Once we've returned to the ranch, you will have some time to relax and enjoy the all-year sunny weather before leaving back to Valparaiso or surrounding areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please include full phone number including country code
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This is a great taste of riding through the Chilean wilderness in a beautiful and authentic environment. The horses are very well taken care of and Kai, our guide has an amazing story to tell you and is very knowledgeable in regard to the culture, horses and environment. It was my first time at riding and Kai gave excellent instruction on how to ride to a true novice ensuring safety and full enjoyment. The lunch was delicious and the ride is flexible on what your preferences are. HIGHLY RECOMMEND...!!