- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Know the most attractive places of Santiago in this tour of 3 and a half hours with a local guide and a small group of people. Enjoy the best company while you walk through the capital of Chile. Learn about its history, culture and idiosyncrasies. Visit beautiful places like Santa Lucia Hill or Bicentennial Park. Enjoy a wonderful day walking through the main city of this beautiful country located at the southern tip of America.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
9:00 hrs (Morning Service) / 14:00 hrs (Afternoon Service)
We drop you off at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
- We pick you up at your hotel or at another address in Santiago that you provide to us.
- Visit emblematic places such as the Central Market, the Palacio de la Moneda or the Plaza de Armas.
- Learn about the history of Chile and its secrets with your local guide.
- Enjoy a nice walk with a small group of people.
- Visit the Shopping Costanera Center and the downtown area of Santiago.
- Meet beautiful public walks such as Santa Lucia Hill or Bicentennial Park.
- We leave you at your hotel or another address in Santiago to deliver us.
- This tour is available during the morning or afternoon.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.