- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Al igual que todos nuestros tours, te haremos sentir que este viaje sera con amigos. Te enseñaremos Isla Negra y Algarrobo de una forma que nadie mas lo hará, viviendo cada experiencia que los caracteriza.
Tenemos guías totalmente experimentados, que te enseñaran curiosidades, experiencias e historias que harán tu viaje aun mas interesante
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Isla Negra Museum House
- Alcoholic Beverages - Glass of wines in the Vineyard
- Private or inside tours in the Vineyard
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you wherever you are, in Vitacura, Las Condes, Providencia and Santiago district.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Negra Museum House, Poeta Neruda s/n El Quisco, Isla Negra Chile
We stop here in order to meet Pablo´s favourite house.
You can get inside in the museum paying the ticket required but if you dont want to, you can just enjoy of the beautiful beach and architecture of the house.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Playa Canelo, route that connects to the community of the Quisco, Valparaiso Chile
In this stop we can walk until a bird reserve, and enjoy of this beautiful beach. Where you can also do canopy line or sail in Kayak.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Casablanca Valley, Casablanca Chile
Here we can know and enjoy how is a typical chilean vineyard. If you want to, can also try some glass of the most famous wine of the world.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.