- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Live an incredible day tasting the best Chilean wines on this 4-hour tour to the Undurraga vineyard from Santiago. Accompanied by a local guide, you will enter the scene of the Chilean culinary culture learning the processes to create this brew of the best quality. Since 1870, Undurraga has produced excellent quality wines and receives tourists from all over the world every day. Visit the factories inside the vineyard and discover the processes and strains that will surely be of your liking!
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
8:30 am (morning service) / 1:30 pm (afternoon service)
• We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago that you provide to us.
• Tour the Undurraga Vineyard with a local guide who will teach you the processes for the creation of wine.
• Taste some excellent 3 different wines while enjoying a very nice time with the whole group.
• Learn the history and secrets of this hidden gem from your expert local guide.
• Return to Santiago. We drop you off at to your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
• Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience.
• This tour is available during the morning and afternoon.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.