- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Submerge yourself into nature, just kilometers from Santiago.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Parroquia San Jose De Maipo
- Entry/Admission - Embalse El Yeso
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return to the original starting point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parroquia San Jose De Maipo, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
During this tour, we will discover Cajón del Maipo, a beautiful eco-touristic destination in the Andes mountains. We start our trip by visiting the village of San José de Maipo, some 48 kilometers from Santiago, and declared as a national heritage site, mainly due to its colonial style architecture, its church (which was built in 1800) and the Plaza de Armas, a meeting place for adventure tourism aficionados.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
El Yeso Dam and reservoir, located 2500 meters above sea level and where all the water for the Metropolitan Region comes from. Its turquoise waters and the amazing Andes mountains in the background make it a true wonder of nature. We can then enjoy a glass of a cocktail to make the most out of the spectacular views, before having the option to eat lunch in one of the traditional restaurants in the area.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.