- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a tour to El Tatio Geysers and Machuca Village from San Pedro de Atacama. See this beautiful natural site and enjoy visiting a charming little town. Your tour includes transportation and a professional guide.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Breakfast included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Family friendly
- Breakfast (Tea/coffee, juice, milk, 1 sandwich, 1 chocolate)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Geyser del Tatio
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located San Pedro de Atacama hotels. If your hotel is outside the hotel pickup zone, a central meeting point will be advised upon booking.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geyser del Tatio, 174a Caracoles, San Pedro de Atacama 1410000 Chile
05:00 Departure to the Tatio Geysers located at a distance of 97 Kms of San Pedro and at an altitude of 4,300 meters.
Arrival at approximately 06:45, the temperature is below zero. Breakfast and hike led by the geothermal field, observation of the impressive columns of steam (Geysers), fumaroles, hundreds of pools of boiling water and high peaks is a spectacular vision of nature at dawn.
In this place will have a breakfast(te,coffee, juice,leche,1 sandwich, 1 chocolate)
The return visit the town of Machuca, a former ancestral people, with houses built in the traditional way.
Return to San Pedro de Atacama.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Machuca, Route B-245, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
In this stop you can eat some tipically snack form the Altiplanic people.
(food and beverage are not incluide in this stop)
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you bring a jacket/sweater and comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended to children under 7 year old
- Not recommended to adults over 75 years old
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Our tour guide was great!! One of the best we've had. It is freezing, so wear a lot of layers. Geysers are absolutely beautiful and set in a crater between mountains, but don't expect a large show of activity similar to Yellowstone in the US. Mostly just steam from them. Hot springs are more like luke warm, so not ideal if you visit in the winter. Try the llama at Machuca it's delicious!