- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a small-group half day Tour to this famous Winery, discover the history, tradition and current endeavors of Concha y Toro, catalogued as one of the world’s most prestigious wineries. We will explore the famous Maipo Alto and end our trip at the Winery, were we will explore the beautiful grounds and admire the outside of the Concha y Toro family’s summer estate.
- Local Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Maipo Alto Tour
- Visit and Tasting at Concha y Toro
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Maipo Alto Wine Route
- Entry/Admission - Concha y Toro
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-Up at centrally located hotels in Santiago.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
drop off will be @ your hotel
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maipo Alto Wine Route, Santiago Chile
The Maipo Alto Wine Route is the closest wine route to Santiago, just 45 minutes to the south, on one side of the Andes Mountain Range.
Visitors learn about the pairing, tasting, demystifying certain ideas about wine and mainly enjoying the exquisite landscape that surrounds them.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Concha y Toro, Avenida Virginia Subercaseaux 210, Pirque 9480092 Chile
Walk the gardens of the former summer residence of the Concha y Toro family, visit the variety garden, the wineries and taste a selection of three of their best wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that exact time of pick up from your hotel will be informed once reservation is confirmed and it will be between 30-60 minutes prior tour departure time.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.