- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore Santiago de Chile with a vintage Polaroid camera on this 2 1/2 hour photo and city walking tour. Capture Santiago's most famous sights and popular tourist attractions on instant film. Get creative and frame your stay in a truly unique way.
- Small-group walking tour with local guide
- Vintage Polaroid camera rental
- 1 pack of instant film with 8 pictures worth 19 EUR
Centre Gabriela Mistral, Av Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 227, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Plaza de Bolsillo, Morandé 83, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Tour Santiago de Chile's most interesting neighborhoods for 150 minutes and take photos of some of its most popular sights and famous attractions. You will be given a vintage Polaroid instant camera for the duration of the photo tour and your adventure will start with a training on how to use your camera. You will also learn a little bit about the history of instant photography before you start exploring the city. No previous knowledge about Polaroids or photography is required.
Take home your unique Santiago photo souvenir that won't let you forget your trip. Your local guide shows you the best photo opportunities and will help you with angles and composition. Your guide will be happy to take pictures of you, your family and friends and to answer all your questions about photography and Santiago (Your guide is a local who is happy to answer questions you have about Santiago, but please be aware of the fact that your guide is not a professional tourist guide).
We have planned a great tour for you. Exploring Santiago you'll see:
• Gabriela Mistral Cultural Center
• Cerro Santa Lucía
• Lastarria Neighborhood
• La Vega Market
• Mercado Central
• Bellavista Neighborhood’s street artMuseo de Bellas Artes
• Plaza de Armas
• Bandera Boulevard
• Plaza de la Constitución
• Palacio La Moneda
• Bicentennial Flag
• and much more
Your tour ends at the Centro Cultural Palacio La Moneda. There we will review your pictures, answer your questions about what to do in Santiago, recommend places to eat and give tips on what to see and where to go.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and Spanish
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.