- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Immerse yourself in the epic tale of Patagonian conquest, one of passion, endurance, and intrigue.
Relive Ferdinand Magellan’s adventure, stand on the stern of his ship, visit world-class landmarks, such as the Cementerio Municipal. Walk through picturesque Plaza de Armas, and immerse in the opulence of yesteryear's conquests. Learn why Punta Arenas is the most beautiful city in Chile. Our fully bilingual, local guide will provide both premium service and local insight. When you are here with us, you are a friend!
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Your hotel or cruise port.
We will pick you up at your cruise ship or hotel. We will begin our journey by visiting the Nao Victoria Museum, where you can see real-scale replicas of historically significant vessels, such as the Nao Victoria, HMS Beagle, and the Ancud schoner. Afterwards, we will traverse picturesque Bulnes avenue to visit Cementerio Municipal, listed by CNN as one of the most beautiful in the world; we will walk through its rich history and unique layout. Continuing the tour with a visit to the Museum Maggiorino Borgatello, known for its ethnographic, archaeological, anthropological, botanic and zoological samples collected over 130 years of exploration. Afterwards, the tour continues to the viewpoint of the "Cerro de la Cruz", from where you have a magnificent view of the city with its colorful roofs, the Strait of Magellan and in the background the great Island of Tierra del Fuego.
We will visit Plaza de Armas, a place surrounded by native trees, beautiful colonial buildings, and you can observe the prominent monument to Ferdinand Magellan. We will then drive back to your hotel or cruise.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.