- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You will be picked up in your centrally located hotel and start your 4- hour tour from Puerto Varas to your destination in Osorno Volcano by the shore of Llanquihue Lake where you will enjoy the amazing landscape of the Osorno and Calbuco Volcanoes.
This tour will start from hotels and accommodations that are centrally located. It will not start from Cruiser ship or from the Puerto Montt port.
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and Drink
- Optional Gratuities for driver and guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour ends at your hotel.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcan Osorno, Ruta V-555 Vicente Perez Rosales National Park, Puerto Montt Chile
The Osorno volcano is a stratovolcano that is located in the Andes mountain range, on the edge of Lake Llanquihue, in Chile. It is known worldwide for the landscapes it grants as the gateway to Chilean Patagonia, as well as for its similarity to Mount Fuji in Japan.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.