- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Prepare your senses to discover Valparaiso through its traditions, artistic expression, and cultural idiosyncrasies. We’ll take you to the shores of the Pacific to admire the colourful houses, graffiti and murals, and historic hillside elevators of this UNESCO World Heritage site. Don’t miss this cultural feast for a real taste of Chilean local life!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Public transport
- Additional food and drinks
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Plaza Aníbal Pinto
Returns to original departure point
We’ll meet for your Valparaiso tour at Plaza Bismarck, where you’ll get your first view of local street art, with the mosaic-decorated pillars that define the park. It’s also a good spot to begin our walk since the next stop is downhill from there!
On this tour, you’ll experience local life in the seaport city of Valparaiso. A city of lights and an important site of Chilean culture and traditions, you can find bohemian life and artistic expression everywhere here.
We will travel on public transport, and hop aboard the famous Ascensores de Valparaiso, hillside elevators that are part of the unique identity of this UNESCO city. We’ll also have a traditional Chilean lunch in a cosy restaurant and meet local artists.
This Valparaiso tour will also take you to a lookout point to admire the immensity of the ocean that quietly bathes the bay of the Pacific coast. We’ll explore Valpo as it’s known to locals; from the hillsides lined with colourful houses to the streets painted with graffiti.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- We can accommodate dietary restrictions; however please notify us at the time of booking if you have any allergies or other specific needs.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.