- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Prepare your senses to discover Valparaiso through its traditions, artistic expression, and cultural idiosyncrasies. We’ll take you to the shores of the Pacific to admire the colourful houses, graffiti and murals, and historic hillside elevators of this UNESCO World Heritage site. Don’t miss this cultural feast for a real taste of Chilean local life!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Public transport
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Plaza Aníbal Pinto, Valparaíso, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Anibal Pinto, Calle Almirante Montt, Valparaiso Chile
We´ll meet at this square and talk about what we´re going to see in the tour
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Bismark, Av. Alemania 5255, Valparaiso Chile
A beautiful square with artistic intervention and a lookout with an amazing view of the bay and from where can be seen the hills and cities next to Valparaíso
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Abtao, Cerro Concepcion 675 Abtao, Cerro Concepcion, Valparaiso 2370822 Chile
Part of the UNESCO area of Valparaíso with old houses with a very unique arquitecture and also lot of street art. Some amazing murals and we´ll pass through some look outs and visit some local workshops
We´ll having lunch there at a restaurant with Chilean food options. Walking around and going to an important square in the city with beautiful buildings and monument
We´ll take a funicular from the late 19thn century that will take us uphill walking through another hill with a nice lookout that´ll show the city from a different angle.
Duration: 3 hours 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers under 12 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- We can accommodate dietary restrictions; however please notify us at the time of booking if you have any allergies or other specific needs.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.