- 2 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Saddle up and get ready to see Santiago at your own pace with this mountain bicycle rental. Get kitted up at the centrally located bike shop, then cruise confidently through the streets of Santiago with a free route map to help guide your way. See the city's best attractions; its monuments, green spaces, and local markets.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Instant Confirmation
- All necessary equipment included
- Use of helmet, gloves, and bike lights
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Near Pedro de Valdivia Norte Avenue
Returns to original departure point
After booking, confirm the exact departure time with the local tour operator.
At the arranged time, make your own way to the bike rental shop, just blocks away from Pedro de Valdivia metro stop and the Metropolitan park entrance. Pick up your bike, helmet, mountain biking gloves, and free route map showing the best routes, and begin cycling around Santiago's best attractions.
Pedal your own path along the city's numerous local bike-friendly paths at your own pace. Cruise the biggest green areas, such as Metropolitan Park and Bicentennial Park. Admire the man-made lagoons, historical monuments and buildings, and local food markets along the way.
Your tour concludes back at the bike shop four hours after you set out.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bike rental available for heights between 4 ft 5 in & 6 ft 6 inches (1.37 m - 2 m)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Trek Bikes starting from 1.60 m - Mongoose & Oxford mtbikes 1.37 m to 1.60 m
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.