- 1 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The ‘Museo Intercativo Mirador’ is a space that offers an experience of amazement, curiosity and approach to science, with an educational, interactive and autonomous exploration purpose!
The MIM is a pioneer museum, unique in Chile and we have become a benchmark in Latin America.
Inserted in a park of 12 hectares in the commune of La Granja, it is a complex with more than 350 interactive modules, installed in 14 rooms and the Tunnel Universe Building, as well as outdoor spaces, where you can discover different phenomena and scientific principles.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Museo Interactivo Mirador
- Food and drinks
Museo Interactivo Mirador
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Visit: Museo Interactivo Mirador, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Museum’s opening hours
• Tuesday to Sunday, from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
• Ticket opening hours: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Lunch service hours: 11:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
The tour of the rooms and interaction with the modules lasts approximately three hours. The museum also offers complementary activities (workshops and / or demonstrations) that last between 20 and 40 minutes. These are carried out at established times and some of them require prior registration, which must be done at the time of entering the museum. (Subject to availability).
• Free parking
• Light meal service and homemade dishes
• Recreation area and green areas
• Baby cars and wheelchairs for free use inside the museum
• First aid
• Souvenir shop
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants from 0 to 2 years and Seniors over 60 years don't pay
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.