- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
If you come to Santiago, you have to visit The Andes mountains, just 60 km away from downtown Santiago. The ride to The Andes is a very entertaining journey going through mountainous landscapes surrounded by rivers and wildlife such as foxes, eagles and condors.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
During the winter season we following this program:
After 40 curves we will get to the mountain village of Farellones and to the ski center having the same name as the town.
Here we'll find many activities available for all ages such as ski, snow park, ski lessons and restaurants with great food plus plenty of amazing nature. We can either stay here the whole day, or we can continue to Valle Nevado, the most important ski center in the southern hemisphere, above 3000 meters above sea level (9850 ft).
In Valle Nevado you can enjoy your favorite snow sports, do some shopping in their stores or hit the top of the ski tracks on the gondola. Up here a possible lunch place is in the “Bajo Cero” restaurant. From Valle we can also continue to the two explore two other ski resorts, namely the El colorado and La Parva.
Instead of visiting all four ski resorts, you can also decide to ski the whole day at one of the resorts. If you need we also arrange equipment rental, and wait for you to during the afternoon/evening drive you back to your hotel in Santiago.
During the summer season the following activities are available:
• The Gondola, enjoy an unrivalled view of the Andes on a unique ride which transports you to the top of the mountain to revel in the natural splendor of the region.
• Hiking, put on your most comfortable shoes, bring your camera and experience the magic of the Andes, ride up to the top of the peaks on our Mirador chairlift and a hike around the area.
• Horseback riding - visit the best sites on the mountain such as the Las Bayas dam, the Cima Lookout, Cerro Plomo and Piuquenes Lagoon, all on horseback.
• Lunch at Valle Nevado’s Bar Lounge, with a delicious lunch featuring a selection of irresistible dishes. We will happy to be your host in some of these magnificent places of mother nature, and her Andes mountains.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.