- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a spectacular landscape in the Cajón del Maipo, declared a geological park in Chile. We start the tour with a visit to San José de Maipo to advance through the mountains to the El Yeso Lagoon. There we can make a series of photographs of this beautiful environment and continue ascending to the Plomo hot springs where you can take a relaxing bath after the guided trek to Laguna de los Patos.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
Hotels and hostels de Santiago Center, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
It returns to the original place of departure.
• A full day excursion to the Plomo hot springs.
• Visit to San José de Maipo village (25 minutes).
• Walk through the Yeso Lagoon and time to take photos (45 minutes).
• Arrival to Plomo hot springs. A natural pool of warm water.
• A 45 minutes walk to Laguna de los Patos (3,100 m. high).
• Enjoy a bath in hot springs, Snack and Chilean wine tasting (2 hours).
• Pick up and return from the most hotels in Santiago.
• Admission ticket to the hot springs included.
• Bilingual guide (English - Spanish).
• This tour includes a professional set of digital photos.
• Start time: 7:00 to 7:30 am pickup from the hotels.
• Duration tour: 10 h.
• Transport: a confortable van full equip.
• Tips not included.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.