- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the Andes, we will reach where others do not go. We will see the Embalse del Yeso from another perspective.
- Local taxes
- Wine and cheese with chairs and table
- All equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Hotels in Santiago Centro ( until Av. General Velazquez), Providencia, Vitacura and Las Condes (until Av. Manquehue) district.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parroquia San Jose De Maipo, Comercio, 369 Centro, San Jose de Maipo 9460000 Chile
There are many companies that offer this excursion, but Ruta Chile has been offering this tour for more than 15 years.
We will start from your hotel in Santiago at 08:00 - 08:30 in regular service and at the time you require it in private service will pick up our guide / driver.
In approximately 2 hours, we will climb more and more through the Maipo valley until we reach the Yeso reservoir.
Throughout the journey we will have beautiful landscapes of mountains, volcanoes and glaciers, where we can take as many photos as you want.
Stop At: Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo 9460000 Chile
Once we get to the Yeso reservoir, we will have a small appetizer, while you enjoy the landscape and the turquoise waters that the reservoir offers us.
When we finish with the appetizer, we will descend through the Maipo valley, this time on the other side of the river.
We will return to your hotel at approximately 3:00 pm,.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 9 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.