- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visit Undurraga Winery, one of the oldest wineries in Chile, admire the Maipo Valley and learn all about the history of this winery. You will end your tour with a tasting of 3 reserve wines to top-off a wonderful tour.
La degustación se realiza sólo para mayores de 18 años. Edad legal para beber alcohol en Chile.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Transportation by car or minibus
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, apartments in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina Undurraga, Camino a Melipilla, Km 34, Talagante Chile
Founded in 1885 by Don Francisco Undurraga, it is one of the oldest wineries in Chile. In the Maipo Valley, founded in Santa Ana, the founder planted the first grapes which was the beginning of a project that spanned the main areas of the country. Alto Maipo, Leyda, Rapel and Cauquenes among others
With 130 years of experience, unique wines Vina Undurraga, specific origins, reflecting the best of the terroir and the valleys of Chile are made.
Come see the centennial history of the vineyard. Through a glass of wine decipher the riddles, flavors, aromas and immersed into the fields story. We are happy to serve you and provide the best experience.
It is the classic tour, guided in Spanish and / or English lasts approximately one hour and 15 minutes and includes a complete visit to the park, as well as a stop at the corner Aliwen, vineyards, soil pit, vinification plant, garden varieties, cellars, and finally, a wine tasting of 3 Reserve (brands depending on availability) and a glass of gift
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wineries are CLOSED: January 1 , Good Friday, May 1, September 18-19, 24 December at 2pm, December 25 and January 31 at 2pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.