- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a half-day tour to the Cejar Lagoon, admire the scenery, take incredible pictures of the great scenic beauty and even have a chance to swim in these waters and feel like flying.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Guide during the whole tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Cejar
Caracoles 140, San Pedro de Atacama, Región de Antofagasta, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
Caracoles street # 140, corner with Tocopilla street, San Pedro de Atacama. Local supplier office (Desert Adventure)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Cejar, 20 KM from San Pedro de Atacama, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
We head toward the salted lagoon of Cejar, around 20 klms. away from San Pedro de Atacama and it´s situated in the middle of Atacama Salt flat at 2.600 mts. above sea level.
This lagoon is dominated by a great beauty of sceneries, its deep turquoise color water and the salt formations .
This extraordinary case of geo-morphological formation is unique in the Atacama salt flat .
Swimming trunks and/or bathing suit are required if you are willing to experience the ?closest? feeling of flying, in other words , having the chance of floating and not sinking into water. All this area with a exceptionally decorated in colors and formations background , is a spectacular place to observe the sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring/wear a pullover, sunscreen, a swimsuit, mineral water, towels and sandals for swimming (due to the salt crystals)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.