- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a half-day tour to the Cejar Lagoon, admire the scenery, take incredible pictures of the great scenic beauty and even have a chance to swim in these waters and feel like flying.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Guide during the whole tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Cejar
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Cejar, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region
We head toward the salted lagoon of Cejar, around 20 klms. away from San Pedro de Atacama and it´s situated in the middle of Atacama Salt flat at 2.600 mts. above sea level.
This lagoon is dominated by a great beauty of sceneries, its deep turquoise color water and the salt formations .
This extraordinary case of geo-morphological formation is unique in the Atacama salt flat .
Swimming trunks and/or bathing suit are required if you are willing to experience the ?closest? feeling of flying, in other words , having the chance of floating and not sinking into water. All this area with a exceptionally decorated in colors and formations background , is a spectacular place to observe the sunset.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring/wear a pullover, sunscreen, a swimsuit, mineral water, towels and sandals for swimming (due to the salt crystals)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.