- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sewell, known as the city of stairs, corresponds to a former mining camp with over 100 years of history, which was the room for the miners of El Teniente Mine.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Lunch included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Tourist bus transportation, full equipment, air conditioning, audio and video system, authorized to travel on Copper Road.
- Lunch at Club de Campo Coya. (Includes: main course + salad + drink + dessert + coffee)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
08:15hrs. Calle Rosario Norte, frente a estacionamiento de Bicicletas de Parque Arauco. (entre Avda. Presidente Kennedy y Cerro Colorado).
08:30hrs. Sector Plaza Baquedano, Calle General Bustamante, costado Edificio Movistar.
19:45hrs. Calle Rosario Norte, frente a estacionamiento de Bicicletas de Parque Arauco. (entre Avda. Presidente Kennedy y Cerro Colorado).
19:45hrs. Sector Plaza Baquedano, Calle General Bustamante, costado Edificio Movistar.
From Tuesday to Sunday.
• 08:15am: Calle Rosario Norte, frente a estacionamiento de Bicicletas de Parque Arauco. (entre Avda. Presidente Kennedy y Cerro Colorado).
• 08:30am: Sector Plaza Baquedano, Calle General Bustamante, costado Edificio Movistar.
• 10:30am: Travel on Highway Sewell Copper President Eduardo Frei Montalba, through Maitenes Control. It is followed by splendid mountain road, with panoramic view of the variety of impressive facilities and Plant Mineral El Teniente view. (Hub, Railway Terminal High Caletones Columbus and casting).
• 12:00pm: Arrival at Sewell Mining Camp. With panoramic overview is given a historical talk of the camp: the special architecture of cabins, buildings for the headquarters, employees, workers, Long Scale, the Staff House, theater, social clubs, external view of the mineral, Black Mountain and church. Entrance to the Museum of the Great Copper Mine.
• 3:00pm: Departure From Sewell Coya Country Club.
• 4:00pm: Lunch at Club de Campo Coya.
• 7:00pm: Arrival to the same starting point in Santiago.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all foreign travelers
- Minimum age stablished by CODELCO to visit Sewell is from 7 to 75 years old.
- Altitude reaches over 7,000 feet (2,200 meters) above sea level. Passengers should be in overall good health
- Please dress appropriately for high mountain. Pants, hats, gloves and comfortable shoes (open shoes such as sandals are not allowed) are recommended for mountain altitude and avoid humidity.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.