- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Relax while you on the way to your hotel in Santiago or the Chile International Airport. Transfer on a private minivan with air-conditioning from San Antonio Port to Santiago. This high standard transfer has approximately 2-hour duration and has a day-and-night availability.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- One-way private transfer
- Spanish speaker driver
- Port pickup
- Fuel surcharge
- Food and drinks
- English speaking driver
- The pick up from hotels next to the Av. Barros Luco in San Antonio, Chile. - The pick up from the port our driver will be waitting for you with a placard with your name.
- Puerto Central San Antonio. Avda. Ramón Barros Luco 1613, San Antonio
- Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile - Hotels and aparments in Santiago de Chile.
- Aeropuerto SCL, Pudahuel, Región Metropolitana, Chile - If you need to be drop off here please let us know your flight departure information.
For a hassle-free transfer from San Antonio Port to Santiago de Chile Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport or Hotel, book this convience Transportation Service.
You can choose the departure time for 90% of services, from the San Antonio Port, however, assigned time recommended. Also in some cases, the routes of the transfer may be adjusted as per traveler interest.
You will be able to enjoy a beautiful view on your way to the Chilean Coast.
The duration of this Transfer is approximately 2 hours, but it will depend on the traffic of the day.
Destination in Santiago needed for booking confirmation.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Driver only speaks Spanish
- Reconfirm the service at least 48 hours of the date to emergency phone
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We do not recommend this service. There was no answer at the local contact number which was supposed to be a 24/7 number. They finally answered when the ship's crew called. They kept making the time later and later. Finally, we had set on the dock for 3 hours, had watched the entire disembarkation and they were boarding the new guests, when we decided to seek other arrangements. It was only after negotiation a price and leaving the doc that we see a man arrive with my name on a plaquard. We took the ride as it was already paid, but the fellow got no tip. Off the ship at 0850. Ride scheduled for 0900. Car arrived at 1125. No apology. Not acceptable! Use the Chilean Turistik, they seemed to have things in order for their guests.
On time and exactly where he was supposed to be. Did not speak english but knew where we were going and tried to communicate the important things in his own way. Vehicle was clean and comfortable, easily accommodating my 190 cm size. While may be seen as a bit pricey, the reality is that there are very limited and less certain options at San Antonio for transfers into Santiago.
Our driver Patrick was waiting just outside of baggage. Very nice and friendly young man. Pointed out landmarks along the route. Couldn't have worked out better. Their was only 2 of us. Price would have been quite a bit less if we had 4-6 passengers but we were traveling alone from a cruise ship.