- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Very close to Santiago we found this interesting mountain canyon
We will visit this valley located in the south side of Santiago city. This is a narrow canyon that gets 100 km into the mountains close to Argentina's border.
On the way, we will first stop at the Maipo Valley "capital" for a local countryside breakfast close to the fireplace. After that a short walk to visit the city center, the old church, and the main square.
We continue our way to the Embalse El Yeso, a beautiful mountain lagoon that was built to provide water to the city, very nice views and a short walk "El Mirador de los Vientos" an incredible viewpoint.
We get back to the car an drive 15 minutes to a local place where we have an appetizer and lunch.
After lunch we get back to Santiago.
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
Every hotel or lodge inside the city limits.
06:30 AM 07:30 AM
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cajon del Maipo, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
We will enter to the Maipo Mountain canyon located in the eastern limit of the city, there will visit San José de Maipo the main town and then continue up to the Mountain lagoon.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Embalse El Yeso, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
We are going to make a short walk to a beautiful viewpoint of the lake
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.