- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fun, relaxing day visiting two vineyards in the Maipo Valley for wine tours and tastings. Enjoy a cheese and jamón Serrano picnic in the beautiful gardens at the boutique vineyard of Aquitania!
• 5-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Cheese & Jamón Serrano Picnic
• Two Wine Tours & Tastings
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Cheese and Jamón Serrano Picnic
- Two Wine Tours & Tastings
- Bottled water
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chile Dream Tours, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
The Maipo Valley is the closest Chilean wine region to Santiago. It is a historic wine-producing region and the birthplace of the Chilean wine industry with vines growing there for the past 150 years. Join us for an enjoyable day and visit the ancient cellars of the traditional Cousiño Macul Vineyard (dating back to 1856) and the boutique vineyard of Aquitania. Relax in the gardens, enjoy your wine, the wonderful flowers, and marvelous views. Both vineyards are located near downtown Santiago at the foothills of the Andes Mountains in the Maipo River Valley. While sipping your wine at Aquitania, you will be served a selection of cheeses and jamón Serrano.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- Minimum drinking age on vineyard tour is 18 years
- Infant seats available
- This tour is available daily, except for January 1 and December 25. Aquitania Vineyard is closed on weekends. Cousiño Macul Vineyard is closed on Mondays. Undurraga Vineyard and Concha y Toro Vineyard will serve as alternatives on these days.
- 9:30 a.m. Departure Time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.