- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us on a private adventure visiting two wine vineyards on the slopes of the Andes Mountains. Enjoy two wine tastings with gorgeous mountain views!
• 9-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Two Wine Tours & Tastings (San Esteban and Errazuriz Vineyards)
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Two Wine Tours & Tastings
- Bottled water
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chile Dream Tours, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Your tour begins with hotel pick up. Meet your guide and board a private vehicle heading to the Aconcagua Valley. We will first visit Errazuriz Winery, where you will enjoy this beautiful vineyard nestled on the western slopes of the Andes Mountains. You will learn about the history of the descendants of this marvelous place and how the winery has evolved into its current state. We will visit the underground cellars, walk around the vineyard, and head to a lookout point and the new Icon Wine Cellar for a wonderful wine tasting of the vineyard’s reserves. After this vineyard, we will visit a rustic countryside restaurant to try traditional Chilean dishes. We then drive to the second winery of the day called Viña San Esteban. Beautifully situated along the Aconcagua River, this vineyard is famous for its Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Carmenere, among others. Enjoy a tour of the facilities and learn about the winery’s method of planting vines on the hillsides of the Andes. Finally, top off your visit with a tasting of their premium wines.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- Minimum drinking age on vineyard tour is 18 years old
- Infant seats available
- This tour is available daily, except January 1, September 18-19, and December 25. Errazuriz Vineyard is closed on Saturdays and Sundays. On these days, we will instead visit the Inca Lagoon.
- 8 a.m. Departure Time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.