- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us for a full-day private tour to the heart of Chilean Wine Country: The Colchagua Valley. Tour includes a panoramic gondola ride overlooking Santa Cruz Vineyard and a horse-drawn carriage ride at Viu Manent Vineyard.
• 11-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Two Wine Tours & Tastings (Santa Cruz and Viu Manent Vineyards)
• Gondola Ride at Santa Cruz Vineyard
• Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride at Viu Manent Vineyard
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Two Wine Tours & Tastings
- Panoramic Gondola Ride at Santa Cruz Vineyard
- Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride at Viu Manent Vineyard
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Vina Santa Cruz
- Entry/Admission - Viu Manent Winery
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
- Entry/Admission - Casa Colchagua Restaurante
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Santiago
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina Santa Cruz, Ruta I-72 s/n, Fundo El Peral Ruta I-72, Km 25 aproximadamente, Lolol 3148101 Chile
One of the country’s most famous wine regions, the Colchagua Valley, set in the heart of the Central Valley 100 miles (160 kilometers) from Santiago, is the epicenter of wine production in Chile. Production started here shortly after the Spanish conquest in the mid-16th century with the introduction of vineyards by Jesuit missionaries. The mining boom of the late 19th century brought wealth and noble grapes of French origin. The area is known for its award-winning Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Merlot, Syrah and Carmenere. After a three-hour drive to Santa Cruz, the region’s capital, we first stop at Viña Santa Cruz. Here you will see the place where the Body connects with the Soul. Begin your tour by conquering the Body. In the garden of varieties you will learn how to differentiate their strains, then you will continue to their winery to learn about the wine-making process and enjoy the tasting of three of their exclusive wines. Then you will know the Soul by using the cable car to appreciate the most amazing views on your way to Cerro El Chaman. There, you will learn firsthand how the Aymara culture, Mapuche and Rapa Nui lived in harmony with nature and their environment through their rituals and beliefs, but especially, you will meet their guides Machi and Chaman, the inspiration behind their wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Casa Colchagua Restaurante, barriales-boldos, Santa Cruz, Región del Libertador Gral. Bernardo O’Higgins, Chile
After Santa Cruz Vineyard, we will go to a local countryside restaurant for lunch. Lunch not included in price.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Viu Manent Winery, Carretera del Vino km. 37, Santa Cruz 3130000 Chile
In the afternoon, we will visit Viu Manent Vineyard, a model for wine tourism in Chile. Climb aboard a horse-drawn carriage for a remarkable experience visiting the historic Malbec Hall, gardens, and wine cellars. Explore the wine shop and handicraft emporium. The visit ends with a tasting of the vineyard’s best wines. Internationally renowned for the quality of its wines, Viu Manent is particularly famous for its Malbec.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- Minimum drinking age on vineyard tour is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour is available daily, except on national holidays.
- 8 a.m. Departure Time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.