- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy snowboard classes from professional snowboarders in Valle Nevado. Your tour includes transportation, equipment, classes and photos/videos. The classes are positioned very carefully and are of extremely high quality, comfortable, safe, informative and tailored to your needs. They will enable you to have a greater appreciation of the sport and can be personalized or in group.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Classes from former professional snowboard athletes
- Snowboard equipment
- Transportation from central meeting point
- Lift Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Valle Nevado - Ski Resort Chile
Hotel pickup and drop-off are for all hotels centrally located in Santiago between Las Condes and La Moneda.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
We operate daily during the snowboard season
An hour and a half from Santiago enjoy a full day of snowboarding with a former professional snowboarder. All the gear is provided and lift ticket as well.
Duration: 5 hours
Location: Valle Nevado - Ski Resort Chile, Avenida Vitacura # 5250 Of. 304 Chile
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please be ready 15 minutes before departure and in the lobby
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This was my first trip to the snow and first attempt at snowboarding. Wow!! So cool. Mick is a fantastic coach and tour guide. He picked us up from our Hotel in Santiago and it turned out it was just Mick and the two of us for the day. What a privilege to have this level of attention for the trip to Valle Nevada ski field in the Andes. Mick made us feel completely relaxed and at ease. A picturesque drive and great conversation and education on all things Chile with Mick. By lunch time Mick had coached us to be able to board down the slope, I could not believe the skill development in such a short time with Mick's coaching. Exceeded all my expectations. Mick speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese so there is no barrier to communication. If you want a guaranteed great day out, book a tour with Mick. Thanks Mick and hope to be back soon.
Had a great trip with Mick to Valle Nevado for the day. Perfect day for snowboarding and he was a great teacher and flexible with my needs. Would highly recommend the tour for both English and Spanish speakers.
An amazing guide that spoke English and Spanish fluently and took great care of us from start to finish. He was also quite an expert and provided excellent teaching opportunities. I've never seen my wife do so well at snowboarding. Highly recommended.