- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the nature and territory of Cajon del Maipo and Maipo Valley and finish the day at the famous winery Concha y Toro, one of the oldest and biggest wine companies in the world.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Wine tasting
- Bilingual guide
- Shared wine tour at Concha y Toro
- Alcoholic Beverages
Hotels in Santiago de Chile and surroundings
Returns to original departure point
09:00 Pick up at your Hotel: Our guide will pick you up from your hotel and we are going to drive towards south and leave Santiago and its traffic. We will enter Cajón del Maipo where you can do a lot of different outdoor activities and enjoy the view of beautiful mountain landscapes.
10:15 Arrival to San José de Maipo: This is a traditional town (the main in this area). It has a typical square with a colonial church made out of wood. Here we can try local food if the breakfast was not enough (not included).
10:45 Arrival at the Eco-touristic Lodge: After a 15 minute drive in the Andes we will arrive to an Eco-touristic Lodge where we are going to start our hike (tickets included). This hike is very easy with some short steep parts. The trail has a lot of shade and the water of the river and the waterfalls make this hike a really good option for people that are not trained for hiking. You will also learn more about the native forest. There are information posters along the way. The best part of this place are the people that take care of injured animals that they find in the mountains. After the hike we will spend some time in this beautiful natural sanctuary.
13:00 Transport to Pirque: We will take again our transport and drive towards Pirque, a town known for its old houses, organic agriculture and calm air.
14:00 Lunch time: We will visit a typical Chilean restaurant and enjoy local dances and music.
15:50 Concha y Toro Winery: The Concha y Toro winery is the biggest wine company in South America. We will visit the colonial houses where the Concha y Toro family used to live (Melchor with his wife Emiliana). We will take a walk through a garden with different types of vineyards and we are gooing to enter in the famous winery “Casillero del Diablo” where a famous legend was born. To finish this tour we will do a wine testing.
18:00 Arrival to your hotel
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, and pay like a adult.
- Minimum age is 18 years for wine tasting, less than 18 can drink a juice.
- Bring trekking shoes or similar, sunscreen and water
- Private Transport and Tour Guide. Hike & Wine Tour in regular groups.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.