- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
In the middle of the Atacama Salt Flats, we will visit the Cejar Lagoon, with its incredibly salty waters. It is set in a beautifully turquoise colored landscape with views of imposing volcanoes.
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Cejar
- Entry/Admission - Ojos del Salar
- Entry/Admission - Tebinquinche Lake
- Entrance fee
Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451, San Pedro de Atacama, Región de Antofagasta, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
For hotel collection must be submitted 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Cejar, 20 KM from San Pedro de Atacama, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
In the huge Salar de Atacama we will visit the Cejar Lagoon, with extremely salty waters, in the middle of a beautiful landscape of turquoise colors.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ojos del Salar, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region, Chile
The Atacameños called them Ojos del Salar because they are two blue lagoons of fresh water in the middle of the Salar de Atacama.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tebinquinche Lake, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
en la laguna Tebinquinche disfrutaremos de un rico aperitivo contemplando el reflejo de los Andes en sus aguas, junto con la blancura de la sal. El atardecer, con colores ocres y fuertes tonalidades, ofrecerá un verdadero espectáculo ante nuestros ojos.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.