- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In the middle of the Atacama Salt Flats, we will visit the Cejar Lagoon, with its incredibly salty waters. It is set in a beautifully turquoise colored landscape with views of imposing volcanoes.
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Cejar
- Entry/Admission - Tebinquinche Lake
Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
After your hotel pickup our first stop will be the Cejar Lagoon. Enormous salt deposits are hidden under the surface of this huge lake.
Next, we visit the Salt Flat Eyes, two fresh water pools in the middle of the driest desert in the world.
Finally, we will go onto the Tebinquinche Lagoon to enjoy an aperitif while admiring the Andes and the white salt landscape. The sunset, with its yellow colors and intense tones, will be a real treat to the eyes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.