- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On this trip, you will escape the city for a few hours and enjoy the countryside of Santiago. Visit a winery at Undurraga, Santa Rita or Concha y Toro. Located 1 hour from downtown Santiago, you can find these vineyards. Enjoy the tour they offer and the excellent tasting while the wine glass is given as a gift to take back.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Bottled water
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Your hotel in Santiago
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
You will be picked up from your hotel to begin the 1 hour journey to the vineyard. Once you arrive, you will be received by the local guide that will show you the cellars and tell us about the production of the wines and its history.
Enjoy a walk through the beautiful XIX century parks and see the plantation of vines on the vineyard. The tour at the winery takes around 1 hour and 30 minutes.
After the tasting, there will be time to browse the winery and to finish the day, your guide will take you back to your hotel in Santiago.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.