- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Feel the peace in the South of Chile, get involved in the wonderful beauty of Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park. Know the quiet town of Peulla with its unforgettable landscape.
Sail in emerald waters and surrounded by forests.See the world-famous Saltos del Petrohué.Visit Peulla and enjoy in this small ecologic village
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Insurance Passenger Transport
- Entry/Admission - Lago Todos Los Santos
- Optional activities in Peulla
- Entry/Admission - Saltos del Petrohue
- Entry/Admission - Hotel Peulla
Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas, Región de los Lagos, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed, please put your accommodation address and we contact you to let you know your meeting point.
Pickup from Puerto Montt starts at 07:00 am
Pickup from Puerto Varas stars at 07:30 am
Meeting Point at 08:00 am
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saltos del Petrohue, Ruta 225 Km 64 Parque Nacional Vicente Pérez Rosales, Puerto Varas Chile
We have some time to see the waterfalls and take beautiful pictures. This part of the tour is optional.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lago Todos Los Santos, Ruta 225 Km 66 Petrohué, Puerto Varas Chile
We take a sailing through Todos Los Santos Lake, where if we have lucky and the day is sunny we have the best view from Osorno Volcano
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Stop At: Hotel Peulla, Puerto Varas, Los Lagos Region, Chile
Once we arrived in Peulla Village, we have time to take lunch (not included), do some ecotourism activities (not included)
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended to wear comfortable clothing, hat, scarf and gloves during winter.
- Pick up from meeting point located at Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.