- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Feel the peace in the South of Chile, get involved in the wonderful beauty of Vicente Pérez Rosales National Park. Know the quiet town of Peulla with its unforgettable landscape.
Sail in emerald waters and surrounded by forests.See the world-famous Saltos del Petrohué.Visit Peulla and enjoy in this small ecologic village
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Insurance Passenger Transport
- Optional activities in Peulla
Meeting point is Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas (Turistour Office)
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Back at Turistour Office
Depart from Puerto Varas towards the south shore of Lake Llanquihue, until reaching the Vicente Pérez Rosales Park and where you will appreciate the Petrohué River Falls, where the river water flows over the volcanic lava rocks unfolding to an incredible natural spectacle.
Next, board the navigation that will take you to Peulla, a small ecological village of 120 inhabitants forming part of the tourist circuit Cruce Andino®. Sail Todos Los Santos Lake for 1 hour and 45 minutes, and observe the Osorno, Puntiagudo and Tronador Volcanoes.
In Peulla, you will have the opportunity to participate in some of the available outdoor activities, visit the waterfall known as the Bridal Veil or simply enjoy the tranquility of this place.
Finally, embark for your return to the city of Puerto Varas.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Recommended to wear comfortable clothing, hat, scarf and gloves during winter.
- Pick up from meeting point located at Del Salvador 72, Puerto Varas.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.