- 2 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get to know the city through the eyes of a passionate local. With no set itinerary, you can customize the tour or leave it up to the local for an insightful introduction to the city. Make travel about the people you meet not just the places you see. With our walking tours, you’ll skip the mundane historical tours and discover the city through a local’s eyes. Experience a tour that will transform the way you travel to make it as much about the people you meet, as it is the places you see. Our local guides (Lokafyers) are passionate about their city and eager to share their knowledge and perspective. Since Lokafyers are not professional guides and tour occasionally, they provide an experience that’s authentic and personal, like a friend showing you around their city. By the end of the tour, you'll feel comfortable navigating the city and confident that you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay.
- Local guide ("Lokafyer"
- Customized private walking tour
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Optional activity costs
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions (It’s a walking tour, car transportation isn’t included)
National Museum of Fine Arts
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour can start from any centrally located hotel. In case your hotel is outside the city centre we will select a convenient meeting point for you. Tour may end at a different location from the departure point, unless requested in advance of the tour.
Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: National Museum of History, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Optional meeting location to start tour. Each tour is unique, and the itinerary will depend on what the traveler and Lokafyer would like to visit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Lokafy tours provide a general overview of the city with practical information from a local’s perspective, not detailed historical facts
- In case travellers would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for themselves and also the Lokafyer (local guide)
- Tours are entirely personalized, please provide the start time, meeting place and information about you so that we can organize the tour
- This is a walking tour. We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.