- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Portillo Ski Center is located approximately 2 hours north of Santiago. It's the first ski center in South America to become venue of the Alpine World Ski Championship in 1966. Portillo surprises visitors with its beauty because this unique ski center possesses a big lagoon called “Laguna del Inca” (Inca’s Lagoon). There are numerous activities for you to chose from once you arrive at the ski area or you can stay in the lodge and relax.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit of the Portillo Ski Center with Inca Lagoon
- Private transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Ski clothes or equipment (we provide assistance to best price stores for rent)
- Activities at the ski center
Hotel or address pickup
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Valid from the time you exchange your voucher, for the duration selected.
Back to your place of pickup
This private tour starts with you being picked in a private van with air conditioning from your hotel or address on the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or in a meeting point inside the same districts.
This tour goes to the north from the city of Santiago taking Los Conquistadors Highway to the first stop at giant monument with perhaps one of the most important times in the history of Chile.
Continue along this road and crossing the Chacabuco Tunnel, arriving in the Aconcagua valley declared the last winery valleys of the country. On the road you can see mount Aconcagua which is the biggest Summit of the Americas.
Arrive to Portillo and have good look the official pet of Portillo Ski center. A big St Bernard that welcomes you to start the visit. You'll have free time to visit the ski resort and the marvelous Inca Lagoon. Also you can take the ski-lift and enjoy lunch with a beautiful view of the lagoon (activities costs and lunch not included).
Around 4:30pm come we'll take you back to Santiago to your hotel or a central point of the city.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is casual are you should dress appropriate for the weather
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.