- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Santiago is one of the best cities in the world to practice hiking. Surrounded by hundreds of summits which allows outdoors sports all the year.
Take a short half day hike to one of the most emblematic summits in the fancy suburbs of Santiago in a natural environment.
This small mount of 4265 ft is the perfect place for a quick and short escape from the city in order to take good contact with the nature and see great views of the Andes Range over Santiago.
While you are hiking we are going to plant a native tree through Reforestemos Patagonia ONG
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups are from passenger accommodation in the following comunas of Santiago: Vitacura, Las Condes, Providencia, Santiago, Lo Barnechea
We are going to hike Manquehuito Mount (the little brother of Manquehue). Enjoy native mediterranean forest and amazing views of the whole city and the Andes Range
• Cerro Manquehue, AV. Manquehue Norte 1926 Vitacura, Santiago 7660019 Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.