- 3 to 4 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore and live a real adventure in Santiago in the middle of the week and donate a native tree plantation! Take a short night hike through the native forest. You will witness spectacular views of Santiago and the Andes.
Located just 20 minutes from the downtown work center in Providencia, our short trail starts and follows a magic native forest (sclerophyllous forest). From the summit, you will find unobstructed views of the city and the Andes.
Depending on the season, we can enjoy amazing sunsets or twilight in the spring and summer, or see the moon over the mountains and the star-filled sky above beautiful city lights in the fall and winter.
While you walk we are going to plant a native tree trough Reforestemos Patagonia ONG.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private transportation from your hotel in Santiago
- Head lamps
- Hiking poles
- Snack (isotonic juice and granola bars), bottled water
- First aid kit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal Clothing (check "Gear"
- Small backpack (rent available)
- Personal Insurance
- Extra charge of 30 USD/person will be added if pick up is at airport
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your accommodation in the following comunas of Santiago: Vitacura, Providencia, Las Condes, Santiago, Lo Barnechea
1.5 hours before sunset.
Exact time will be confirmed by email after booking.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Back to the pick-up location
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cerro Manquehue, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
We are going to hike Manquehuito Mount, the little brother of Manquehue Mount. This mount is located in the surroundings of the city and is pretty close to most of the accomodations. You will hike at sunset by native mediterranean forest, and from the summit spect breath-taking views of the whole city and amazing colors over the Andes Range. We are going to use head lamps for the descent!
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.