- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Follow Charles Darwin's footsteps and enjoy this intermediate hike up to the top of Cerro La Campana, The Bell Mountain. You'll be accompanied by a multi-lingual guide to provide guidance along the way. You'll learn a little bit about the mining history of La Campana and the struggle between the indigenous and colonial settlers. We will have a small picnic at the top of the mountain before returning to the base of that National Park and making our way back to Valparaiso.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Photo service included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase)
Meet at Bus Terminal Santiago, Pick up at Bus Terminal Villa Alemana or drive to Campesano Ranch at Quebrada Escobaress
Please contact me the day before the activity via Viator or WhatsApp +56966785644 to confirm and talk meeting point details!
9:00 AM : Excursion begins
our tour starts by coming to the ranch on your own, by car or public transport. Pick up can be arranged at the Bus Terminal in Villa Alemana, only 1.5 hours from Santiago Bus Terminal. From there, we'll drive to Limache and take a shuttle to the National Park La Campana. We'll make our way to the base of La Campana, provide a brief introduction of the Historical Park and the route we'll be ascending for the day. Along the way your tour guide will provide some information on the local flora and fauna. We'll hike about 4 hours up to the summit where we'll rest and enjoy some fruit overlooking the incredible views from the mountain. Many consider this hike to have the most rewarding views at the top and is highly recommended for anyone staying in the central Chile area. We'll then make our way back via the shuttle toward the closest terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Please provide full phone number including country code
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.