- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore beyond the urban limits and escape to the depths and discover the indomitable Chile. Take this exciting 10-kilometer hike in total, surrounded by colossal mountains and glaciers high above. Hiking is an activity that stimulates the senses and generates emotions that only in this place so beautiful and at the same time rugged, you can experience. After physical activity we will visit the “Valle de Colina” hot springs to take a relaxing outdoor thermal bath breathing fresh air. In this place you will find 6 small natural pools with different temperatures, with water recharged in minerals from the depths of the San José volcano.
- Private transport
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hiking poles
- Driver/guide - spanish/english
- Bottled water
- Others stops in atractions didn´t specified
- Food and drinks didn´t specified
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Santiago de Chile
Your Hotel in Santiago
The day begins at 6:00 am with the pick up at your accommodation site, and immediately starts the journey of an hour and a half by a private 4WD pickup truck until our first stop at San José volcano, the hiking spot. This hike is a recreational activity, ideal to take photos and visit the mountains including a light physical exercise with ten kilometers in total and a moderate difficulty level.Throughout the walk, you can appreciate several of the most recognized mountains nationwide. After the exercise, the group will moves five kilometers by vehicle to the next stop at Baños Colina hot springs, where you will enjoy an outdoor thermal bath feeling the sun and fresh air; an hour to spend inside. At this place our guide will prepares a picnic accompanied by local wine to make perfect your day.
The day ends with the drop off at your accommodation site.
• Cajon del Maipo, Detras de la Municipalidad, San Jose de Maipo Chile
• Termas de Banos Colina, Nar San Jose del Maipo and San Jose Volcano, San Jose de Maipo Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with physical impediment
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at time of booking, vegetarian option is available
- Not recommended for participants with heart diseases or others serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.