- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come to know three of the greatest attractions in the Maipo Canyon, don´t miss the opportunity to go hiking on front of San Jose Volcano, enjoy a relaxing termal bath at Baños Colina hot springs and take a fantastic picnic at el Yeso Dam contemplating the mass of crystalline water surrounded by majestic mountains. Discover this Andean canyon located southeast of Santiago city where you can find glaciers, rivers, volcanoes, hot springs, wild life, local culture and else. This is a private excursion accepting a maximum of 4 participants per guide, so you can travel in a discreet and expeditious way enjoying a flexible environment. It also includes transport, guiding, equipment, lunch and entrance tickets in the hot springs.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hiking - trekking poles
- El Yeso dam
- Wine tasting
- Driver/guide - spanish/english
- Bottled water
- Others stops in atractions didn´t specified
- Food and drinks didn´t specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Santiago
The day begins at 6:00 am with the pick up at your accommodation site, and immediately starts the journey of an hour and a half by a private 4WD pickup truck until our first stop at San José volcano, the hiking spot. This hike is a recreational activity, ideal to take photos and visit the mountains including a light physical exercise with three kilometers in total and a low difficulty level. After the exercise, the group will moves five kilometers by vehicle to the next stop at Baños Colina hot springs, where you will enjoy an outdoor thermal bath feeling the sun and fresh air; an hour to spend inside.
Finally, the group goes to El Yeso Dam, located thirty minutes by vehicle from the hot springs, this place is the most popular attraction at the Santiago surroundings, because of the panoramic views in all directions bordering the pure water, once there the guide will prepares a picnic accompanied by local wines and flavors to make perfect your day.
The day ends with the drop off at your accommodation site.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with physical impediment
- Please advise any specific dietary requirement at time of booking, vegetarian option is available
- Not recommended for participants with heart diseases or others serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.