- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fun, relaxing day visiting two vineyards in the Casablanca Valley for wine tours and tastings. See wild animals, including alpaca, grazing around the organic Emiliana Vineyard. Then, go deep into the vines on horseback or in a horse-drawn carriage at the rustic Loma Larga Estate Vineyard!
• 9-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Horseback Ride or Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride
• Two Wine Tours & Tastings (Emiliana and Loma Larga Vineyards)
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Horseback Ride or Horse-Drawn Carriage Ride
- Two Wine Tours & Tastings
- Bottled water
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Santiago
The Casablanca Valley is located between Santiago and Valparaiso. This is Chile’s youngest wine region. Winemakers just began planting vines a few decades ago in the 1980s. Because of its warm days and cool temperatures from the coastal air in the evening, this valley produces first-class crisp wines. Emiliana is the largest organic winery in South America. During the tour of the vineyard, you will see many animals, including alpacas! The tour will be followed by a tasting of Emiliana’s premium wines. We will then visit the boutique vineyard of Loma Larga. Enjoy a one-hour horseback ride (or horse-drawn carriage ride) through the estate and vineyards. We will make our way back to the winery for a tasting of the vineyard’s finest wines. In between visiting Emiliana and Loma Larga, we will have lunch at a restaurant at another nearby vineyard, either Viñamar or Indomita. Your choice!
• Chile Dream Tours, Hernando de Aguirre 496, Suite 121A, Providencia, Santiago, Chile, Santiago 7500000 Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- Minimum drinking age on vineyard tour is 18 years
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is available daily, except on national holidays, including January 1, May 1, September 18-19, December 6-8, and December 25.
- 9 a.m. Departure Time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.