- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fun, relaxing day visiting two vineyards in the Casablanca Valley for wine tours and tastings. See wild animals, including alpaca, grazing around the organic Emiliana Vineyard. Then, visit trendy “Bodegas RE”. THE “RE” IS FOR REBIRTH, REINVENTION, AND REJUVENATION!
• 9-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Two Wine Tours & Tastings (Emiliana and Bodegas RE Vineyards)
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Two Wine Tours & Tastings
- Bottled water
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Santiago
The Casablanca Valley is located between Santiago and Valparaiso. This is Chile’s youngest wine region. Winemakers just began planting vines a few decades ago in the 1980s. Because of its warm days and cool temperatures from the coastal air in the evening, this valley produces first-class crisp wines. Emiliana is the largest organic winery in South America. During the tour of the vineyard, you will see many animals, including alpacas! The tour will be followed by a tasting of Emiliana’s premium wines. After lunch at another vineyard of your choice, we will visit Bodegas RE, a small family vineyard. Here, they create wine with a unique concept, which consists of recreating, reinventing and revealing beauty, complexity, structure, and innovation. The owners keep the traditions of their ancestors and create noble wines in clay jars to show that they can create wines of excellence combining these ancient procedures with current knowledge of viticulture and oenology. The “RE” stands for “Rebirth”, “Reinvention” and “Rejuvenation” – exactly how you will feel after this lovely day vineyard hopping in the Casablanca Valley!
• Chile Dream Tours, Hernando de Aguirre 496, Suite 121A, Providencia, Santiago, Chile, Santiago 7500000 Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- Minimum drinking age on vineyard tour is 18 years
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is available daily, except on national holidays, including January 1, May 1, September 18-19, December 6-8, and December 25.
- 9 a.m. Departure Time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.