- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Navigation to Grey Glacier is one of the captive excursions while visiting the National Park Torres del Paine. This 3 hours journey aboard our boat “Grey III” allows everyone to enjoy a unique compound of floral landscape, lush greenery and imposing mountains. After 1 hour of navigation and being witnesses of beautiful landscapes, we will reach the Grey Glacier front wall, the most important one inside the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Puerto Natales
- Professional guide
- Torres del Paine National Park entrance
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up begins from 7:00am to 7:30am at the lobby of your Hotel
Pick up in winter season is at 08:00 a.m, check in will be at 10:00 a.m. and departure at 11:00 a.m. (May to September)
Pick up in summer season is at 07:00 a.m, check in will be at 09:00 a.m. and departure at 10:00 a.m. (October to April)
We leave from your hotel in Puerto Natales at approximately 07.00 to go to Hotel Lago Grey, place where you will check in (09.00). After checking in, we walk towards the boat to start sailing to the Grey Glacier, an unmissable excursion. It allows us to enjoy an incomparable landscape composed of floating icebergs, lush vegetation and imposing mountains.
From the Hotel, and for the next 40 minutes we will cross a native forest to get to the Pingo River where we cross its bridge. We then get to the shore of Gray Lake, where we will embark. This tour takes about 3 hours. After 1 hour and 15 minutes of navigation, we will be near the feet of the Grey Glacier. You will be able to appreciate from very short distance all the beauty and magnitude of the ice walls of more than 20 meters that the glacier offers as a spectacle.
Marvel at this cluster of millenary ice while enjoying a typical Pisco Sour.
Once we have arrived and we have marveled at the glacier, we begin the return to Hotel Lago Grey. There will be time for taking a lunch or a meal (not included), or if you preffer, you can enjoy hot and ice drinks. There'll be a waiting time for the returning trip to your Hotel in Puerto Natales, so we recommend to enjoy something to eat or drink between this time (meals/drinks not included).
After this, we start our trip back to your Hotel in Puerto Natales.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative time or date or a partial refund (we just have to consider the cost of the transfer from Puerto Natales Hotels to Lago Grey facilities, which takes 1 hour and 30 minutes approximately to get there)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.