- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We will follow the original route that Darwin made to ascend to the summit of C ° La Campana, motivated by knowing the base geology of the Andes and amazed by the high biodiversity present in the place.
We can see the vegetational transition from the Sclerophyllous Forest to the High Andean Steppe of the summit with scrub, cacti and succulents and, if we are lucky, we will be able to see some condors, different species of lizards and foxes, among others. Darwin has already told us about his panoramas, 188 years later he can only be encouraged to see it with his own eyes.
- Private transfer
- Mineral water.
- Bilingual guide; specialized (NCh.2950)
- PriAux first aid kit.
- Trekking sticks.
- Bottled water
- Services not mentioned in the program.
Viña del Mar
• 7:00 am Departure from Hotel in Viña del Mar.
• 8.30 am Arrival in San Pedro de Quillota.
• 8.40 am Description and start of the circuit.
We will go through the characteristic Sclerophyllous and Hygrophilous forest, we will go through the "pretty spot" and we will head towards the Agua del Guanaco, a hidden slope where Darwin spent the night before ascending to the summit.
• 6:30 pm Return from San Pedro to Hotel.
End of our services
DISTANCE 12 KM (GO AND RETURN)
ALTITUDE 1600 MASL
DURATION 7 hours of trekking approx.
LOCATION Coastal Mountain Range
SEASON March - December.
MINIMUM OF PERSONS 2 Passengers.
DIFFICULTY Trekking of moderate intensity and .
RESTRICTIONS Cardiovascular problems, recovery injuries, recent surgeries, asthma, hypertension, etc..
MINIMUM AGE 14 years
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suggested equipment:
- Shorts in summer, hat, sunscreen, lip balm, Trekking shoes, warm clothes and windbreaker for the afternoon.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.