- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Juncal Glacier is immersed in the Andes Mountain Range, almost bordering with the Federal Republic of Argentina. Before reaching our goal we will have the privilege of entering a high mountain valley, which will shelter us with vegas and high peaks, in the background the majestic Cerro Alto Los Leones and an Andean steppe vegetation to finish at the viewpoint, base of the glacier Juncal and genesis of the Aconcagua River. If we are fortunate, we will probably see condors, hares, eaglets, cometocine, among other animal and vegetational species of the mountain range. You will have the fortune to meet with the scenic beauty, peace and silence, sensations for a reunion with oneself.
- Private transfer
- Bilingual guide; Specialized (NCh.2950)
- Trekking sticks.
- Mineral water.
- Snack and Box Lunch.
- Bottled water
- Services not mentioned in the program.
Viña del Mar
07:00--> Departure from Hotel in Viña del Mar/Valparaiso/Concon.
09.00--> Arrival at the park.-Description and start of the circuit.
The guide present the briefing, in which provides information about security and risks in the activity, good behavior and explain the route to do. After crossing the bridge a stop in Vega de Nacimiento with a wonderful view of Mt. Alto los Leones. after a one hour more we reach Juncal glacier to hike on it
17:30--> Return from the Park-End of our services
• TOTAL DISTANCE 16 km (One way and one way)
• ALTITUDE 2474-2922 m.s.n.m.
• DESNIVEL 452 mts.
• DURATION 7 hours of trekking ..
• LOCATION Cordillera de Los Andes - Los Libertadores.
• SEASON October to April.
• MINIMUM OF PERSONS 2 Passengers.
• DIFFICULTY Hiking of mild to moderate intensity.
• RESTRICTIONS Cardiovascular problems, asthma, recovery injuries, hypertension, etc.
• MINIMUM AGE 14 years
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suggested equipment:
- Trekking pants, UV filter lenses, hat, sunscreen, lip balm, Trekking shoes, warm clothes, polar and windproof for the afternoon.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.