- 3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our most complete and demanded Tour: a "must experience" for everyone visiting Chile or the Casablanca Valley. This tour includes lunch with several options from our menu card and free wine consumption durig the tour and lunch. Consider approximately 2 hours of guided activities, and the rest will be the lunch service at our Restaurant.
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transportation to/from attractions
At Estancia El Cuadro, located in the "Tapihue" area in the heart of the Casablanca Valley.
Thuesday to Sunday at 11:00 am
Tour ends at Estancia El Cuadro´s restaurant.
• Tour starts at 11:00 hrs.
• Guided tour on a horse drown carriage through the vineyards
• Visit to the Grape Wine Garden; a guided tour through our experimental garden that shows 26 wine grape varieties used to produce the most famous wines in the world.
• Visit to Casablanca´s first Wine Museum; a guided tour through the vinification process history in Chile in the 1900s illustrated with hand crafted wooden figures.
• Wine tasting with 3 of our best wines, along with a cheese table.
• Meet the chilean Horse & rider at our Rodeo field.
• Access to our WineShop.
• Recommendations: Wear comfortable clothes, hat, sun glasses and sun block
• Children under 18 years old, will taste natural juices.
• 17:00 hrs. End of services at Estancia El Cuadro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 12 years old - Eat Kids Menu
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Outdoor activities are subject to favorable weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.