- 3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our most complete and demanded Tour: a "must experience" for everyone visiting Chile or the Casablanca Valley. This tour includes lunch with several options from our menu card and free wine consumption durig the tour and lunch. Consider approximately 2 hours of guided activities, and the rest will be the lunch service at our Restaurant.
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transportation to/from attractions
At Estancia El Cuadro, located in the "Tapihue" area in the heart of the Casablanca Valley.
Thuesday to Sunday at 11:00 am
Tour ends at Estancia El Cuadro´s restaurant.
• Tour starts at 11:00 hrs.
• Guided tour on a horse drown carriage through the vineyards
• Visit to the Grape Wine Garden; a guided tour through our experimental garden that shows 26 wine grape varieties used to produce the most famous wines in the world.
• Visit to Casablanca´s first Wine Museum; a guided tour through the vinification process history in Chile in the 1900s illustrated with hand crafted wooden figures.
• Wine tasting with 3 of our best wines, along with a cheese table.
• Meet the chilean Horse & rider at our Rodeo field.
• Access to our WineShop.
• Recommendations: Wear comfortable clothes, hat, sun glasses and sun block
• Children under 18 years old, will taste natural juices.
• 17:00 hrs. End of services at Estancia El Cuadro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 12 years old - Eat Kids Menu
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Outdoor activities are subject to favorable weather conditions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Cannot say how great this trip was, if we could give more than five stars we would. We were made so welcome, enjoyed the horse and carriage ride. the museum of history of wine has just got to be seen, and the lunch was amazing. The best food and service we have ever experienced. The two waiters were first class at looking after you. The show with the horses was also good to see. It is more than a winery and one of the best day trips we have had. Our guide who looked after us was so friendly and all the staff were so professional and made sure you had a lovely time here. Don't hesitate to do this tour you will not be disappointed. Thank you for a great day Alan and Julia UK