- 11 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A full day excursion to visit Portillo and its imposing Inca lagoon, the Puente del Inca in Argentina and the unique Mirador del Cerro Aconcagua
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
Hotels and apartments accommodation in Santiago
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
At 07:30 am, our guide will pick you up at your hotel to go first to Portillo, where we will make the first stop so you can see the majesty of the Laguna del Inca.
After appreciating the colors of the lagoon, in contrast to the colors of the mountains, we will continue the journey towards the Puente del Inca. This geomorphological curiosity is about 48 meters long, 28 meters wide and 8 meters thick, and is suspended 27 meters above the river. A series of stalactites, calcium inflorescences and winter ice needles hang from this natural bridge.
After the visit to the Puente del Inca, we will go to Aconcagua Provincial Park, where we can see the highest mountain in South America and for those who wish they can do a small trekking according to their abilities and time.
Upon return you do not have to make customs, you just have to go through international police, so you must bring all your necessary documentation to cross international police.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Snow season only from June until Septembre.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.