- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Transfer from Santiago hotels or Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport to the metropolitan region ski centers.
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way transfer
- Food and drinks
Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport or all hotels and accommodation in Santiago de Chile
When you arrive at Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport or from your hotel in Santiago, this stress-free transfer will take you directly to the metropolitan region ski centers of Valle Nevado, Farellones, El Colorado or La Parva.
You can choose the departure time for 90% of services, however, we recommend the assigned time. Also in some cases we may adjust the routes of the service to your interests.
The service duration is around 3 to 4 hours from Santiago and gives you the chance of enjoy a wonderful overview of the Chilean mountains.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.