- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This private hiking tour will take you to the foot of the Andes Range. You will get to know the waters that give life to Santiago and explore the Chilean native forest. Experience nature at its finest surrounded by mountains, waterfalls and environmental spots as you leave the city behind you.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- National Park fees
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Parque Natural Aguas de Ramon
- Food and drinks
Your centrally-located Santiago hotel
Returns to original departure point
After a morning pick up from your Santiago hotel, you will head to El Parque Natural Aguas del Ramón. This park, which is located at the foot of the San Ramón, is a great location for your hike. It has great biodiversity, featuring the plants native of the central zone. The park also presents ecological facilities that educate visitors on local nature and wildlife.
After a 3-hour hike where you leave the city of Santiago behind, you will arrive at a waterfall called Salto de Apoquindo, that is over 60-feet (20 m) high. Have lunch here and, if the weather permits, enjoy a refreshing swim. On the way to the waterfall, you will pass through streams, a Peumos forest, valleys of wild herbs, hillsides with cacti, and beautiful lookouts.
Return to your hotel in mid- to late afternoon. Because this is a private tour, you will have some flexibility with the itinerary and length of your hike.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Bring light clothes and jacket, trekking shoes, swim suit, sunblock, water, and food.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.