- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 9 hr tour takes you takes you to 4 engaging activities: Swing-Bungee – Toboggan track (Rodelbahn) – Bike Tour San Cristobal Hill (down the hill) - Chile's largest Amusement Park including more than 42 rides.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private guide
- 1 activity Swing
- 1 activity Rodelbahn
- 1 activity Bike Tour San Cristobal Hill
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Fantasilandia
- Food and drinks
Your centrally located accommodation
Returns to original departure point
Thursday to Sunday
The first of the three activities you will experience is Swing-Bungee, a giant swing that allows you to admire the valley of Santiago from a privileged point of view. This swing-bungee is a free fall of over 98 ft (30m) at a high speed, giving way to gigantic swings and sways.
The next activity is at the first Rodelbahn track in Chile. This toboggan track is situated in the midst of lush vegetation dominated by the Chilean mountains. The activity starts by ascending to the top of the hill, then racing down a 3280 ft (1 km) track, filled with 13 different twists and turns.
The next part of the tour takes us to the San Cristobal hill where we hop on the cable car next to our bikes, taking us to the hill top at 880 m / 2900 feet. Afterwards, enjoy a bike ride down the hill along paved roads where you can lift up the speed and enjoy great views over the city.
Finish the tour by visiting Fantasilandia, a Chilean amusement park containing 42 different rides. All entrance fees are included for each activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Tour available for heights between 4 feet 5 inches & 6 feet 6 inches (1.37 m - 2 m)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.