- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Layer up, and visit the first Chilean settlement at Fort Bulnes. Learn stories about fierce nature and unbroken willpower. If weather permits, you will see prancing dolphins on the blue Estrecho waters.
Enjoy our hassle-free experience and forget about tickets, currency conversion and language barriers. When you are with us, you are a friend!
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
At your hotel or cruise port.
We will begin our journey driving 45 miles along the coast to the south end of the continent to enter historical Fort Bulnes, established 1843, and the first Chilean settlement in the region. You will walk through the restored settlement, and relive a story of human endurance and everlasting conquest. If weather permits, we will hike the mile-long coastal trail, where you will enjoy beautiful vistas and unparalleled nature. You will enjoy dramatic views of the southern islands, scenic mountains, and unique wildlife. We will wrap our experience by visiting the Visitor Center, with its interactive museum, coffee shop and gift store. We will then drive back to your hotel or cruise.
Our fully bilingual, local guide will provide both premium service and local insight. When you are here with us, you are a friend!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.