- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Visit to Santa Rita winery
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Entry/Admission - Vina Santa Rita
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
For more information about your pick-up hotel or to look for a meeting point, you can leave us an inmate message.
It must be 30 minutes before the start of the journey in the place agreed between you and our company.
Return to the original starting point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vina Santa Rita, Camino Padre Hurtado 0695 Alto Jahuel, Buin 9501660 Chile
We invite you to drink in the history and culture of Chilean wine, on a tour that will take you to one of the oldest vineyards in the country.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes, as this route involves a moderate amount of walking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.