- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour, designed for those who do not necessarily want to practice winter sports, will show you the magnificent landscape of the Cordillera De Los Andes, in a tour where you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the mountains when the unique scenery in winter is at its best.
The road which always offers a spectacular view of the snowy mountains, leads to Farellones, the first ski resort in Chile and one of the most popular to practice winter sports.
After following the mountain path you will arrive to Valle Nevado, one of the most important ski centers in the Southern Hemisphere and preferred by people who are seeking the ski resort with most activities in Chile.
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Instant Confirmation
- Seasonal Offer
- Transport to Farellones and Valle Nevado with transfers to/from hotels (return from Valle Nevado 4:15 PM)
- Bilingual guide spainsh/english
- Ski tickets
- Activities and rentals
- Optional gratuities
Please note that our collection route only considers Hotels, Apart Hotels and Hostels communes (areas) of Santiago Centro, Providencia, Las Condes and Vitacura.
Asking to be promptly at 8:00 AM in the gateway of Hotel, Apart Hotel or Hostel where it will be collected; you pass through between the reported and up 30 minutes later time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Monday to Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Camino Valle Nevado, Farellones, Lo Barnechea, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Visit Valle Nevado
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Andes Mountains, Santiago Chile
Visit Andes Mountain
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.