- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the jewel of the South Pacific on this 8-hour tour of Valparaiso & Viña del Mar. As this tour is with a private guide, you can take all the time you want to stroll along the boutique shops, art galleries and ask the specifics you would like to find out! On this walking tour you will discover all the backstreets, admire street art and enjoy a funicular railway ride. Have a lovely boat ride and view the sea lions up close or explore the museum house of Pablo Neruda. We ensure maximum flexibility and promise you a fantastic day out!
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Local guide
- Boat ride
- Funicular rides
- Entry/Admission - La Sebastiana
- Entry/Admission - Valparaiso Puerto Magia
Park Plaza Santiago
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Flower Clock (Reloj de Flores), Vina del Mar, Valparaiso Region
Enjoy the coast line between Vina del Mar and Valparaiso and admire the famous flower clock!
Stop At: Plaza Sotomayor, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
We park our car at Plaza Sotomayor and then we take one of the funiculars to go up the hills
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cerro Alegre, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
Here we stroll through the backstreets, admire the street art, visit (art) galleries and chose our place for lunch!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: La Sebastiana, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
Famous museum house of Pablo Neruda with fabulous views over the bay. Self-guided audio tour. On our tour you can either book the boat tour OR the museum tour-
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valparaiso Puerto Magia, Valparaiso, Valparaiso Region
We book a seat on one of the many boats and take a tour through the harbour! Admire the sea lions form up close, as well as the warships and huge container ships. Take in the many impressive impressions! On this tour you can either book the boat tour OR the museum tour.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Not recommended for child aged nine and under
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.