- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
See the impressive natural spectacle of steam combined with volcanic magma of the Tatio Geysers that is waiting for you to be surprised by its visual performance. Make a visit to Machuca, a small herder’s settlement in the North of the country.
Live the sunrise in one of the most beautiful geothermal fields in the world.
Contemplate the beautiful colors born between the contrast of the intensely blue sky and the pure steam of the geysers.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Insurance Passenger Transport
- Entry/Admission - Geyser del Tatio
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please send us your hotel information.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geyser del Tatio, 174a Caracoles, San Pedro de Atacama 1410000 Chile
There are more than 70 fumaroles from which steam jets emerge and form pools of boiling water. His best face comes early in the day, which is when beautiful colors are born between the contrast of the intensely blue sky and the pristine steam of the geysers. In the middle of this impressive natural scenery next to the Andes, we will enjoy a breakfast
05:30 AM Departure from San Pedro de Atacama
07:10 Geyser del Tatio Entrance
07:30 to 08:40 Geometric Field
08:50 to 09:20 Rustic Pozon
09:30 Geyser del Tatio Entrance
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Machuca, Route B-245, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
atacameño village of just a score of houses of adobe, straw and cactus wood, where its inhabitants are engaged in tourism and offer Andean crafts, and typical cuisines such as llama meat, sopaipillas, and empanadas.
Duration: 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- El Tatio sits at an elevation of nearly 14,000 feet, which may cause altitude sickness for some; it is recommended that you drink plenty of hot tea or water prior to the tour and carry any necessary medication. Night before the excursion light dinner, without red meat and without alcohol.
- Please bring cash to pay the entrance fees
- Not recommended for child aged 08 and under
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.